The MyerOne project required us to develop a custom CMS for Myer’s Reward Program directory. The site provides a partner directory for reward points redemption.
The MyerOne Affiliates application allows customers to search for affiliate businesses in the MyerOne network based on their closest Myer location. They can also search by product category or by postcode.
– a list of suggested locations changing dynamically as user searches for location
– setting a browser cookie to store the selected Myer location for future visits to the website
– special offers listed for each location
– affiliates flagged as local or national
– local affiliate search by location and category
– national affiliate search by postcode and category
– full page with promotion space for each affiliate
– an administration module to manage locations, stores, store promotions and special offers
Customers earn points for shopping at Myer – these points can be used at affiliate stores of the MyerOne program. Myer wanted to publish a list of these affiliates near each Myer location, along with special offers by location and promotions offered by each affiliate.
We built an application that allows customers to search for affiliates based on their closest Myer location. They can also search by product category or by postcode.
We also built an administration module to manage locations, stores, store promotions and special offers.
Dynamic features included a suggested location list as user searches for location, and setting a cookie to store the selected Myer location for future visits to the website.
We also developed the Content Management System for the site. Administrators can manage partners, locations, offers and promotions through the CMS.
Visit MyerOne Affiliates at http://myeroneaffiliates.com.au